VMware Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers As Member of Technical Staff Position- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
About Company :
VMware, Inc. is an American cloud computing and virtualization technology company with headquarters in Palo Alto, California. VMware was the first commercially successful company to virtualize the x86 architecture. VMware’s desktop software runs on Microsoft Windows, Linux, and macOS.
Company : VMWare
Job Profile : Member of Technical Staff -1
Degree Required : B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Experience Required : 0-1Year
Salary : Not disclosed
Work Location : Bangalore
Roles And Responsibilities:
- Design & develop a world-class network hybrid/multi cloud product that is distributed, resilient, and highly performant at a large-scale deployment.
- Contribute to all phases of product development through conception, design, implementation, and deployment along with performance engineering.
- Develop robust design and write code & unit tests to produce high quality, reusable, and extensible software through an API driven approach.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including other Developers, Testers, Product Management, and Support to meet customer requirements while driving engineering innovation.
- Participate in defining product requirements, review designs and codes of other engineers, review test plans, performance, and scalability plans.
- Take ownership of the product features and work independently with minimal supervision to design & deliver a module-level functionality.
For News Update Read Here
What You’ll Bring:
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech or equivalent in Computer Science 0-1 years of software development experience
- Love of programming and rock-solid in one or more languages: Go, Python, C++, Java
- Strong fundamentals of Operating Systems, Multi-threaded/Multi-Process Applications, inter- process communication, RPC
- Strong fundamentals in Object-Oriented Programming, Algorithms, Data Structures, and Problem Solving
- Fluency with Unit Testing Frameworks in Python/Golang
- Knowledge of TCP-IP Suite of protocols (Ethernet, VLAN, IP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, DNS, Vxlan, Geneve)
- Professional experience developing software for networking or security products
- A strong understanding of the Linux operating system and utilities
- Plus: Hands-on experience working with web technologies – HTTP/HTTPS, RESTful API, JSON, Protobuf.
- Plus: Understanding of virtualization concepts – compute/storage/network virtualization
- Plus: Experience developing user-level applications in Linux/Unix environment.
- Plus: Experience working with Public Clouds like AWS, Azure, OCI.
- Plus: Skills in debugging complex distributed applications.
- Plus: Exposure to Linux Networking stack, IP tables, OVS, OpenFlow.
How to Apply?
Apply Before the link Expires for VMware Off Campus Drive Hiring.
For Regular Job Updates Visit Site