Uber is Hiring for Data Scientist for Bangalore and Hyderabad Location.
|Qualification||Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree|
|Salary||8 – 14 LPA (Expected)|
- Work together with project management teams to rank the efforts on the product roadmap according to data-driven insights and market need.
- Create metrics and dashboards to track the performance of your products, client interaction and conversion rates. These tools will also give you insights for ongoing improvement.
- Assemble business knowledge and work with measurement experts to identify ways to identify ways to enhance the architecture for paid marketing measurement currently in place.
- M.S., or Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Machine Learning, Operations Research, or other quantitative fields.
- Advanced SQL Knowledge
- Proficient in Python
- Basic Knowledge of statistical techniques
- Excel Proficiency and familiarity with some dashboarding or data visualisation tools (such as Tableau, Looker or equivalent)
- Data analysis experience with either Python or R.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Exhibited skill in leveraging data to develop stories and identify root causes.
- Capacity to perform multiple tasks and attention to detail and quality.
- Excellent decision-making, critical reasoning and judgement skills
How to Apply?
Click Here to Apply for Hyderabad Location
Click Here to Apply for Bangalore Location