Testing Maven is hiring for Test Automation Engineer, Apply Now!!
Table of Contents
|Job Title||Automation Engineer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
About Testing Maven
Testing Mavens, based in New Jersey, USA, is a cutting-edge provider of QA & Software Testing Services. With offshore facilities in India, our company possesses extensive proficiency in diverse domains such as Finance and Advisory, EdTech, Fashion, and Pharmacy. Collaborating with renowned global brands, we strive to deliver exceptional testing services and ensure superior product quality.
- 3+ years of exclusive automation experience.
- Strong expertise in developing open-source automation frameworks from scratch, including TestNG, Data Driven, and BDD.
- Proficient in Java – Object Oriented Programming concepts.
- Defines and writes automation steps based on specifications.
- Develops code to implement automation steps.
- Prepares test data and executes test automation on the required test infrastructure.
- Reports automation results in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Actively participates in the review of automation deliverables.
- Collaborates with the product owner to define program increments and sprint scope.
- Works with automation developers to implement test automation for multiple features in parallel.
- Identifies and mitigates technical risks through evaluations and feasibility assessments.
- Evaluates state-of-the-art tools to continuously improve the test automation framework and process.
- Takes ownership of environment setup and maintenance.
- Transforms testing into a continuous and efficient end-to-end quality engineering function.
- Implements quality processes, tools, and methodologies to improve control, accuracy, and integrity.
- 3+ years of experience in testing web and mobile apps.
- Build test automation frameworks from scratch.
- Highly proficient in Selenium.
- Experience in API Testing
- Good understanding of Java programming.
- Skilled in Selenium Page Object Model, TestNG and Extent Report.
- Automate API using Restful services.
- You have good knowledge in CI/CD Environment such as Jenkins.
- Proficient in Git, Bitbucket or Gitlab.
- Strong problem identification and solving skills.
- Work well in a multi-disciplined team environment.
- Strong communication skills, oral and written.
- Excel in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Clear communicator (written and verbal)
- Creative troubleshooting of technical problems
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
- Ability to think outside the box
- Ability to work in a team
- Fun work environment and a great testing team
- Remote / Work from home option
- Challenge yourself and learn something new everyday.