Sophos is a worldwide leader in next-generation cybersecurity, protecting more than 500,000 organizations and millions of consumers in more than 150 countries from today’s most advanced cyberthreats.
|Location||Bangalore, India (Remote)|
- Design test strategy/plan/scenarios for the product features that are a part of the product release.
- Develop test automation using Java/Python for the test scenarios of the product
- Debug and eliminate flaky automated test cases or fix the failed test cases as the product development follows agile process.
- Learn and start effectively use the tools that are used in product engineering.
- Work with leads to develop the automated testing checkpoints in CI/CD and fix the issues that comes up with every build/milestone
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- A degree in Computers/Electronics/Information & Tech/Data-communications with 0 to 1 year of experience in software development (even students studying in final year engineering degree)
- Strong fundamentals of data structure, Software engineering, networking, cryptography
- Hands-on experience in one or more programming and scripting languages – C, C++, Java, Shell script, Perl, Python, SQL
- Awareness of tools/technologies like GIT, Jenkins, Selenium, JIRA, Confluence
- Able to design tests and write test code independently
- Excellent communication skills, analytical & reasoning skills
- Team player with high energy, positive attitude to find innovative solutions
How to Apply?
Click Here to Apply for Sophos Off Campus Recruitment Drive
For More Job Updates Visit Job Section
Paypal is Hiring for Business Analyst