PwC is Hiring for Data Analytics position for Bangalore and Hyderabad Location. Candidates with Bachelor’s /Masters Degree can apply for this job position
|Experience||Freshers / Experienced|
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- Proficient in Excel
- Good communication skill with the ability to communicate both verbally and written.
- Demonstrates knowledge / hand on data manipulation and analysis technologies inclusive of Microsoft SQL Server, SQL, Oracle, or DB2.
- Experience in a similar role in their current profile.
- Good accounting knowledge and experience in dealing with financial data is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of Knime/ Cobol/C#/Shell/PERL/SAP ABAP scripts is a plus
- Basic knowledge of MS-SQL/Python/SAS/Alteryx/ACL or other structured query language.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success leveraging data visualisation tools such as Power BI and Tableau.
How to Apply?
Click Here to Apply for this Position