KPMG is Hiring for Analyst/ Sales Analyst | Salary Upto 6 LPA (Expected)
|Position||Analyst/ Sales Analyst|
|Location||Bangalore, Noida, India|
- Focus on Client Revenue Analysis, Sales Pipeline Data Analysis, Forecasting and Reporting; with a focus on key insights, client behaviour and possible opportunities.
- Scheduling multiple Adhoc Data Analysis into a structured reporting framework.
- Interact with multiple Practice and Service Line Leaders and serve regular MIS requirements.
- Coordinating with multiple stakeholders on data gathering, CRM modifications and technical advancements.
- Participate as a team member with comprehensive business improvement reviews. Prepare reports and presentations of study findings and present findings to senior management.
- Understanding stakeholder needs and takes responsibility and pride in ensuring the delivery of high-quality work
- Providing high-quality solutions by incorporating elements of different ideas into one
- Other data management and reporting support as may be required by Business Units.
- Acting in accordance with legal, regulatory, and internal risk management requirements Ensuring you are up to date with KPMG engagement risk management processes.
Graduate preferably BA/BBA/B.Com/B.tech/BE or Post Graduate MA/MBA/M.Com/M.tech from a reputed institute
- Graduate preferably BA/BBA/B.Com/B.tech/BE or Post Graduate MA/MBA/M.Com/M.tech from a reputed institute
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience in consulting/industry
- Should possess Excel, PowerPoint and Power Bi skills
- Experience in reporting to senior management
- Strong executive presence, excellent communication and relationship development skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Self-motivated and an ability to work autonomously
For More Job Related Updates Visit our Homepage
How to Apply?
For Sales Analytics Click here
For Analytics Click Here