JP Morgan Hiring for Software Engineer for Mumbai Location. Candidates must have required qualifications as given in the below details.
Responsibilities of the Candidates:
- Engage in the planning, architecture, development, and implementation of applications
- Write, modify, and test software
- Participate in next generation technologies focused on big data, cybersecurity, DevOps and cloud, and continuous integration and deployment
- Help grow and build technology platforms that will be used by almost half of all US households and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients
Requirements for this Position:
- Batch – 2024 Batch Pass-outs
- Degree – B.Tech / BE
- Streams / Specialization – Computer Science/Information Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electrical/Electronics and Telecommunications /Electronics and Instrumentation/ Electronics and Communication
- Backlogs – No current backlogs
- Education Gap – Not more than 1 year
- Minimum aggregate 7 CGPA [until date] in engineering course
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills Fluency in English is essential Preferred Qualifications, Skills, and Capabilities This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities
Stay Updated With Current Affairs
About JP Morgan
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It is headquartered in New York, United States.
The firm is built on the foundation of more than 1,200 predecessor institutions that have come together through the years to form today’s company. The company aims to be the most respected financial services firm in the world, serving corporations and individuals in more than 100 countries.
For More Job Related Updates Visit Site