Johnson & Johnson is Hiring for Data Analytics Position for Pune Location. Candidates with Bachelor’s/Masters degree are eligible to apply for this Position. Mentioned below are details in brief:
|Company||Johnson & Johnson|
- Streamline data collection and reporting processes by identifying automation opportunities, developing efficient workflows, and implementing best practices.
- Demonstrate an expertise in Excel and Tableau by sourcing sales performance data from large datasets utilizing CRM (such as Salesforce).
- Collaborate effectively with regional and local Field Sales and Marketing teams, leveraging strong communication and interpersonal skills to foster a team-oriented environment and drive collaborative data-driven initiatives.
- Develop and execute monthly reporting of health of business for VELYS Digital Surgery products by gathering, consolidating, cleaning and compiling data.
- Support Commercial Effectiveness as needed – work cross functionally with Sales, Marketing, IT, Data and Finance teams to ensure data accuracy in commercial insights.
- Assist in commercial operations regionally by building reports and dashboard to drive funnel management, targeting, and prioritization.
For Latest Jobs Updates Visit Site
- Bachelor or Masters degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Demonstrated proficiency in data visualization software like Tableau or Qlik
- Demonstrated proficiency preparing data for visualization from large datasets
- Understanding of CRM tools like Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics
- Strong knowledge of MS Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
How to Apply?
Click Here to Apply for this Position