IDFC FIRST Bank is hiring for the position of HR Business Partner in Mumbai, India. Candidates with a Graduate degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
- Understand business priorities& align Business structure to Target Operating Model.
- Drive all the HR agendas in the business teams.
- Adoption of all HR practices & policies.
- Succession Planning :Support business leaders in identifying successors for the critical roles and ensure employee success;
- Partner with L&D and Talent team to identify and coach the right talent in the business teams.
- Driving Performance Management Process and enable conversation to enhance productivity of employees and ensure fairness in the process.
Any Graduate/ PG/ MBA
- Ensure employees align with strategy, vision, brand promise of “Always You First” and demonstrate cultural tenets.
- Help define “Always You First” and drive the adoption of practices.
- Devise innovative channels of employee engagement; Identify and drive local HR initiatives and participate in business driven initiative.
- Promote a culture of good governance in the area of HR/employee relations.
- Enable staffing for the key roles by partnering with business and recruitment team.
How to Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
For More Jobs Update Click Here