Google is Hiring for Network Test Engineer for Bangalore Location
|Position||Network Test Engineer|
|Experience||1-2 Years of Experience|
- Design, develop, and execute test plans for networking features, equipment, and related systems with automation tools.
- Design and deploy testbeds for testing networking software, topologies, and migrations. Work with development teams to develop test plans.
- Generate ideas to solve complex and open-ended problems. Certify software releases, new topologies, and migration plans for general use.
- Provide subject-matter expertise in network test engineering, including software testing methodologies.
- Manage testing priorities for a project or release (e.g., determining release-stoppers).
- Work with cross-functional technical leaders and software engineers on system designs
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 1 year of experience in Network Testing.
- Experience with Network Test Automation, TCP/IP, IP Peering, Network Protocol Management, Network Troubleshooting, Network Design, C++, and Go.
- Experience with Kubernetes and Virtualization
- Experience handling live production networks (e.g., ISP or customer networks)
- Experience testing networking products and network migrations or deployments
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems
How to Apply?
Click Here to apply for Google Network Test Engineer Position