Goldman Sachs is Hiring for Analyst – Analytics and Reporting
|Qualification||Bachelor’s/ Masters Degree in Engineering or Related Field|
- Developing & maintaining engaging approaches to share curated risk insights through interactive dashboard tools.
- Enhancing and managing processes that quantify, review, explain & convey insight for risk & capital measurements for a large, diverse set of financial products or activities covering the whole Firm. Either on an activity by activity basis or in aggregate.
- This involves developing and utilizing tools & signals to assist understanding risk & capital metrics, at varying levels of aggregation across the Firm, in order to discover insight while ensuring metrics continue to operate in line with intent.
- Understanding financial & non-financial risk by analyzing pricing, risk & capital model outputs to evaluate, explain and justify features observed in the Firm’s risk data.
- Automation engineering to improve control, reduce operational risks & costs and enhance the Firm’s metric timeliness & availability increasing awareness of significant risks
- Testing, developing & integrating new/updated workflows and documentation
- Providing independent risk & capital metric process consulting for new or existing business activities in the Firm.
- Liaising with groups such as Modelers/Strats, Technologists, Trading & Investing businesses, Operations & Controllers to understand & explain observations in Risk data.
- Coordinating with firm internal governing bodies such as Risk Committees and executive members of the firm
- Interacting with firm external governing bodies such as external regulators and industry bodies
- Masters or Bachelors degree in a quantitative discipline such as mathematics, physics, econometrics or engineering.
- Entrepreneurial, creative, self-motivated and team-orientated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Practical knowledge of mathematics and numerical algorithms, including statistics and time series analysis.
- Practical knowledge of analytics tools and technologies such as Excel, SQL, Tableau, Alteryx.
- Experience with, or keen interest to develop expertise in, development of risk analytics, interpretation & productivity tools for cultivating insights into risk & capital metric data.
- Experience with, or keen interest to develop expertise in, financial markets & economics
How to Apply?
Click Here to Apply for this Role.