GE Healthcare is Hiring for Trainee for Haryana Location. Candidates with a Bachelor’s or Masters degree can apply for this position.
In Short Description for GE Healthcare
|Company Name||GE Health Care|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Masters Degree|
- Achieve sales and orders volumes at the target prices in assigned accounts for Haryana.
- Build relationships, develop a business strategy, and maximize business opportunities for all PDx- businesses, products & services within allocated accounts/territory. Represent PDx and acts as a primary customer point of contact in the allocated accounts/territory. Provide on-going feedback to management, product teams, services and marketing.
- Develop & implement Go-to-Market plans with cross functional and multi-product teams to achieve results through effective project proposals, negotiations, and contracts. Grow GE’s share of customer investments in capital and operational expenditures.
- Develop & maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through consistent high-quality interactions with customer & associated stakeholders
- In cooperation with Product teams and Marketing, drive PDx marketing events in assigned region by giving higher weightage to improve KOL engagement across region. Be aware of segmentation and apply relevant product benefits to each client’s segment.
- Coordinate with GE Healthcare team on assigned accounts in order to deliver solutions that meet or exceed customer expectations.
Bachelors/Masters (Pharmacy/Biology/ Science) or the equivalent degree with 1+ years of Medical Device sales experience. Preferably MBA (Sales & Marketing).
- Strong influencing, interpersonal and networking skills to drive collaborative culture at all levels.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- High level presentation skills, able to present ideas to customers in a way that produces understanding and impact.
How to Apply?
Click Here to Apply for this Position
Also Read : iPhone के लिए बेच दिया बच्चे को..