GE HealthCare is Hiring for Software Engineer – Salary Upto 13 LPA
Table of Contents
|Company Name||GE Healthcare|
|Salary||Upto 13 LPA|
Responsibilities of the Candidates:
- Collaborate with system engineers, frontend developers and software developers to implement solutions that are aligned with and extend shared platforms and solutions.
- Writes codes that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project Understand performance parameters and assess application performance.
- Work on core data structures and algorithms and implement them using language of choice
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with basic experience
- 0-3 years of experience with basic understanding on C, C++ on Linux and strong in OOPS concepts
Aware of methods and practices such as Lean/Agile/XP, etc
- Knowledge of principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques are desired. Aware of and able to apply continuous integration (CI)
- General understanding of the impacts of technology choice to the software development life cycle
Click Here to Apply for GE’s Software Engineer Role