Flipkart is Hiring for Business Analyst Salary Upto 13 LPA (Expected)
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s Degree / MBA|
- You will work closely with internal Flipkart Teams to identify, define, collect, and track key business metrics for products or business processes.
- You will pull data required to conduct business analysis, build reports, dashboards and metrics to monitor the performance.
- You will execute quantitative analysis that translates data into actionable insights
- You will work with and influence stakeholders to take data driven decisions.
- Good handle in SQL, Excel, other scripting languages (R, Python, etc.)
- Basic understanding of statistical modelling and statistical tools such as R, Python, Spark, SAS or SPSS.
- Good to have : working experience with BI tools (Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview, Datastudio, etc).
- Ability to independently plan and execute deliverables
- Ability to multitask and work on a diverse range of requirements
- Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or related discipline from a reputed institute or an MBA from a reputed institute.
- 1+ Years of experience in relevant role
- Ability to experiment with alternate analytical techniques to solve a problem
How to Apply?
Click Here to Apply for Flipkart Business Analyst Role.