Deutsche Bank is Hiring for Data Scientist/ Data Engineer | Salary Upto 13 LPA
|Position||Data Scientist/ Data Engineer|
|Qualifications||Bachelors/ Masters Degree|
|Location||Mumbai, Pune, India|
- Conduct independent research regarding assets & flows, performance and perform competitor analyses across all asset classes and regions
- Drive research on ESG related topics and sustainability trends such as net zero or biodiversity
- Support analysis of technology trends such as tokenization and AI and their adoption in asset management
- Support regular creation and automation of standard reporting
- Perform regular or ad-hoc analyses in Excel, develop & draft new reporting / analysis formats and standardization / automation of existing processes and use cases
- Meaningful presentation and commentary of results in PowerPoint (incl. Think-Cell)
- Work within software development applications as a Data Engineer to provide fast and reliable data solutions for warehousing, reporting, Customer- and Business Intelligence solutions.
- Partner with Service/Backend Engineers to integrate data provided by legacy IT solutions into your designed databases and make it accessible to the services consuming those data.
- Focus on the design and setup of databases, data models, data transformations (ETL), critical Online banking business processes in the context Customer Intelligence, Financial Reporting, and performance controlling.
- Contribute to data harmonization as well as data cleansing.
- A passion for constantly learning and applying new technologies and programming languages in a constantly evolving environment.
- Build solutions are highly scalable and can be operated flawlessly under high load scenarios.
- Together with your team, you will run and develop your application self-sufficiently.
- You’ll collaborate with Product Owners as well as the team members in regard to design and implementation of data analytics solutions and act as support during the conception of products and solutions.
- When you see a process running with high manual effort, you’ll fix it to run automated, optimizing not only our operating model, but also giving yourself more time for development.
- Bachelors/Masters or international equivalent degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics or any other quantitative discipline. A CA and/or CFA would be a plus
- Advanced Proficiency in MS-Office
- Advanced visualization and presentation skills, knowledge of a state-of-the art BI tool (Qlik, Tableau, Power BI etc.) would be a plus, some background in UI/UX design is also beneficial
- Experience with relevant data providers such as Morningstar, eVestment, Broadridge
- Strong analytical skills, some experience in a programming language (e.g. Python) would be a plus
- Experience and practical knowledge of database systems and database structures;
- At least experience to work with two of the following database technologies: Relational, Document, Key-Value.Experience in working with (large-scale) structured and unstructured data.
- Knowledge (also practical) on common data structures.
- Knowledge (also practical) of SQL and GraphQL and other BI related languages like Python or R.
- Knowledge on mathematical models / statistics.Excellent analytical and conceptual thinking.
- Excellent communication skills, strong independence and initiative, ability to work in agile delivery teams.You preferably know ITIL standards.
- Good communication and experience in working with distributed teams (especially Germany + India)Knowledge about ETL processes in the DWH environment / Data Lake and how to automate them
How To Apply
To Apply Click Here for Data Scientist
To Apply Click Here for Data Engineer