Brightly Software is currently hiring for the position of Associate Software Engineer. If you’re interested in this opportunity, we have provided all the necessary information below, including the application link for the Brightly Software Off Campus Recruitment in Noida. Take a moment to go through the following sections and make note of all the details regarding Brightly Software Careers 2023/ Brightly Software Job Openings 2023.
- Build innovative and performant features into our next generation software applications. Apply deep knowledge of computer science & programming skills and principles to innovative solutions.
- Develop, implement, and document libraries and frameworks that allow us to effectively scale development on our applications across multiple projects as common services or components.
- Understand and apply quality into the agile product lifecycle encompassing requirements, design, code, testing, delivery, and support.
- Write clear maintainable code, working in a professional software engineering environment (source control, shortened release cycles, continuous integration, and deployment, etc.).
- Understand company goals and metrics.
- Participate in requirements analysis, product planning & code design opportunities.
- Support our products, identify root causes of production incidents, and contribute to troubleshooting of support issues.
- Own product quality and work to quickly address production defects.
- Adopt a DevOps mentality within the team.
- Demonstrate data-driven analysis and pragmatic decision-making aligned with business scrum mastersgy needs. Learn to differentiate between immediate needs vs long-term solutions.
- Stay current with learning current trends in technology
- Partner with senior engineers, development managers, product managers, and scrum masters in an agile environment, with scrum implemented at scale globally.
- Learn continuous improvement processes. Welcome, change, and complexity. Learn quickly and adapt fast. Be a change leader!
- Bachelor’s in computer science or related discipline; or equivalent work experience
- 0-2 years of experience
- Data structures and algorithms, object-oriented programming, databases, SQL, web programming
- Strong communication and partnership skills required
- Java, J2EE with (Java 11+ version)
- Spring/ Quarkus framework
- Hibernate/ JPA/ Liquibase
- Postgres/ SQL Server/ MySql
- Tomcat/ Jetty/ Weblogic or Glassfish web server
- Mockito/ Junit testing frameworks
- Knowledge of version tools like Git/ SVN
- Maven or Gradle build tools
How to Apply?
Click Here to Apply
For More Details Visit Our Site