American Express is Hiring for Analyst – Data Science
|Position||Analyst – Data Science|
|Qualification||MBA, Master’s Degree|
|Experience||0 -3 Years|
|Location||Gurgaon, India (Hybrid)|
- Conduct independent oversight of enterprise-wide models with a focus on Gen AI (Large Language Models) and Machine Learning based models for marketing, credit, fraud or other business/ risk types
- Conduct gap assessments and establish robust framework to strengthen model risk controls and meet heightened regulatory standards
- Conduct AI/MLresearch to explore opportunities to elevate model excellence and drive business impact
- Communicating results to partners, senior leadership and various model committees
- MBA, Master’s Degree In Machine Learning, Computer Science, Statistics Or Related Fields From Top Tier Institute
- 0-3 years experience in Large Language Models or big data workstreams
- Hands-on model development or validation experience.
- Strong Analytical and Relationship and project management skills for driving validation initiatives.
- Experience in applying advanced statistical and/or quantitative techniques to solve business problems is preferred.
- Good Verbal, Written, Interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Willingness to Collaborate with Cross-Functional teams to drive validation and Project Execution.
- Effectively communicating complex Analytical results to Business Partners and Senior Management.
- Flexibility and Adaptability to Work Within tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- Experience with at least one of the data manipulation tools such as Python, R, JAVA, is a must have
- Gen AI/ Machine Learning/ Artificial Intelligence, Expertise in Coding, Supervised and Unsupervised Techniques – active learning, transfer learning, neural models, decision trees, reinforcement learning, graphical models, Gaussian processes, Bayesian models, map reduce techniques, Random Forest, Gradient Boosting, Deep Learning, Text Mining Algorithms.
How to Apply?
Click Here to Apply for American Express Analyst Role