Aeroqube Offcampus drive 2023 : Aeroqube is hiring for candidates for associate software engineer roles of Batch 2022/2023/2024. We reward productivity, not long hours. We Support, encourage and respect each other.
Aeroqube Offcampus Drive 2023
|Designation||Associate Software Engineer|
- Develop robust and scalable backend components and services, focusing on the MEAN stack (MongoDB, Express.js, Angular, Node.js).
- Conduct maintenance and troubleshooting of existing project codebases.
- Work collaboratively with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design functional and efficient code to enhance the user experience.
- Develop and implement effective testing processes to ensure software reliability and prevent bugs.
- Maintain code quality by conducting code reviews.
- Fresh Graduates (B.Tech. and MCA only)
- Familiarity with MEAN stack technologies, specifically Node.js and Express.js, is advantageous.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Extremely fluent in Core Java, Spring boot, Rest API, Eclipse.
- Knowledge on web server – Tomcat.
- Working Knowledge on JSON/XML Data.
- Familiar with Error Handling, custom exceptions.
- Familiar with RDBMS, SQL.
How to Apply?
- Click on the “Apply Link” button mention below. (You will be re-directed to Aeroqube official career page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered before.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked (Resume/ Marksheet/ ID Proof, etc.)
- Don’t lie. Fill the details correctly