ACI Worldwide Hiring For Associate Software Engineer Details:
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Experience Required: 1+ Yrs
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Pune, Bangalore
- Assist in defining and reviewing requirements and use cases for the application.
- Design the application to meet the business process design and application requirements.
- Configure, build, and test the application or technical architecture components.
- Participate in transitioning the designs to the developers, code reviews and transitions of the application or technical architecture components to the testers.
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered during testing.
- Create technical and functional/end-user operational documentation for the software or system.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Understand and Adhere to all Corporate Policies to include but not limited to ACI Code of Ethics and Global Information Security
For Regular News Update Click Here
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent software development experience.
- 1+ years software development experience.
- Solid Communication – verbal and written.
- Must be able to think in abstractions.
- Good in data structure and programming skills
- Experience with Core Java
- Preferably knows more than one language (e.g., Java, C#, Python, TypeScript)
- Knows IntelliJ IDEA or Spring Tool Suite
- Familiar with OWASP Top 10
- SOLID principles
- Any of the following technologies are ideal.
- Spring Boot
- Spring Data
- Spring Web/REST
- Knows SQL language (T-SQL, PL/SQL, and/or PL/pgSQL)
- Elasticstack (Elasticsearch, Kibana, Fluentd)
- RESTful Microservices
For More Job Updates Visit Our Official Site
How To Apply?