The celebration of Dussehra, which comes on October 24 this year, honors Lord Rama’s victory over Ravana, king of the demons. It depicts the victory of good over evil and imparts important lessons about moral principles and resisting injustice.
The Ramayana’s rich legacy and morals are passed down through the customary Ramlila performance that takes place every Dussehra. Beyond its significance for religion and culture, Dussehra is a time when people gather, greet one another, and eat traditional Indian sweets.
Happy Dussehra Messages
- On this auspicious day, let’s celebrate the victory of good over evil. Wishing you a very Happy Dussehra!
- May this Dussehra be a reminder that no matter how powerful evil may seem, goodness always prevails.
- As we burn the effigy of Ravana, may all your troubles and worries be vanquished. Happy Dussehra!
- May the divine blessings of Lord Rama bring you peace, happiness, and prosperity. Happy Dussehra!
- May the light of Dussehra fill your life with happiness and joy.
- On this special day, I pray that Lord Rama blesses you with good health, happiness, and success.
- As we burn the effigy of Ravana, may all your worries and problems burn away with it. Happy Dussehra!
- May your life be filled with love, joy, and success. Happy Dussehra!
- Let’s celebrate the victory of good over evil. Happy Dussehra to you and your loved ones!
- May the divine blessings of Lord Rama be with you on the festival of Dussehra.
- On this Dussehra, may you conquer your inner demons and emerge victorious in life.
- Wishing you a very Happy Dussehra! May the goodness in you always triumph over evil.
- Let’s make this day all the more special by removing all negativity from our lives. Happy Dussehra!
- May your path of success always be lit up, and hope you achieve victory in each and every phase of life. Wish you a Happy Dussehra!
- Just like the colours and lights of the festival, may your life be filled with all the joy and prosperity in the world. Happy Dussehra and Vijayadashami to you!
- May Maa Durga remove all the evils from your life. We wish you and your loved ones a very happy Dussehra.
- May the truth always triumph; may the good always win over evil. May you be blessed with infinite wisdom.
- May the demon in you get defeated forever, and the good in you always triumph.
- May this Dussehra enlighten in you the hopes of merry times and dreams for a year full of surprises and smiles. Happy Dussehra!
- Let the joy of this festival embrace you and your family on the occasion of Dussehra!
- Spread joy and happiness by conquering all the negativity within you. A very Happy and Blessed Dussehra to you and your family!
- On the auspicious occasion of Vijayadashami, here’s sending my best wishes to you and your family. Happy Vijayadashami! Stay blessed, healthy and happy!
- Hello, my dearest friend! I wish you and your loved ones a happy Vijayadashami!
- Happy Dussehra to you all! Hope this auspicious and festive season brings lots of happiness to your life!
- May you get the power to fight the evil energy and replace it with the goodness in you! May you get everything that your heart desires. Happy Dussehra 2023!
- To my sweet family, I wish you a very Happy Dussehra. Celebrate this festival by eating lots of sweets and staying positive!
- Dussehra marks a new beginning. May you make good decisions and set forth on a happy and successful life. Happy Dussehra!
- Wishing you a Dussehra filled with the warmth of joy, the glow of prosperity, and the sweetness of success. Have a blessed day!
- Let the goodness of Lord Rama guide you towards a brighter and more fulfilling journey ahead. Happy Dussehra!
- As we celebrate the victory of good over evil, may your life be filled with positive energy and goodness. Happy Dussehra!
- May the blessings of Lord Rama shine upon you, illuminating your life with joy and positivity. Happy Dussehra!
For Regular Job Updates Click Here
Best Happy Dussehra Quotes
- “Shooting arrows at the multiple heads never kills the problem, one head replaces another, killing it will take just one focused shot at the heart of the problem.” – Shahenshah Hafeez Khan
- “I hope that real love and truth are stronger in the end than any evil or misfortune in the world.” – Charles Dickens
- “There is no denying that there is evil in this world but the light will always conquer the darkness.” – Idowu Koyenikan
- “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “The important thing is to teach a child that good can always triumph over evil.” – Walt Disney
- “As a parent, I want my kids to have an optimistic outlook, and one that has hope, and that makes sense, where good does triumph over evil and it’s not cynical, and it’s not snarky.” – Dee Bradley Baker
- “I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” – Nelson Mandela
- “Light can devour the darkness but darkness cannot consume the light.” – Ken Poirot
- “You are the light of the world, and it is your duty to save the darkness.” – Michael Bassey Johnson.
- “As the effigy of Ravana goes up in flames, let negativity in your life burn away, and may you be blessed with love and positivity. Happy Dussehra!” – Anonymous
- “Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.” – Victor Hugo
- “Let us celebrate the victory of righteousness over wrongdoing, truth over deception, and light over darkness. Happy Dussehra!” – Swami Vivekananda
- “On this auspicious day, may Lord Rama’s blessings guide you towards new beginnings and fill your life with joy and prosperity. Happy Dussehra!” – Rabindranath Tagore
- “Dussehra teaches us that no matter how long the night, the day is sure to dawn. Have faith and keep moving forward.” – Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
- “Just as Lord Rama conquered the mighty Ravana, may you conquer the challenges in your life. Wishing you a victorious Dussehra!” – Chanakya
- “Let the spirit of Dussehra inspire you to believe in the power of goodness and righteousness. Happy celebrations!” – Mother Teresa
- “Dussehra is a reminder that even in the face of adversity, truth and virtue will always prevail. Embrace goodness and keep moving forward.” – Swami Chinmayananda
For Regular Job Updates Visit Site