- Riddle: What has to be broken before you can use it?
Answer: An egg
- Riddle: I’m tall when I’m young, and I’m short when I’m old. What am I?
Answer: A candle
- Riddle: What month of the year has 28 days?
Answer: All of them
- Riddle: What is full of holes but still holds water?
Answer: A sponge
- Riddle: What question can you never answer yes to?
Answer: Are you asleep yet?
- Riddle: What is always in front of you but can’t be seen?
Answer: The future
- Riddle: There’s a one-story house in which everything is yellow. Yellow walls, yellow doors, yellow furniture. What color are the stairs?
Answer: There aren’t any—it’s a one-story house.
- Riddle. What can you break, even if you never pick it up or touch it?
Answer: A promise
- Riddle: What goes up but never comes down?
Answer: Your age
- Riddle: A man who was outside in the rain without an umbrella or hat didn’t get a single hair on his head wet. Why?
Answer: He was bald.