As the world continues to move forward, keeping up with the latest current affairs news is essential. In this blog post, we’ll discuss the top news of the day for April 3rd.
- India’s GDP forecasted to grow at 11% in FY22 India’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP) is projected to grow at 11% in the financial year 2021-22, according to the State Bank of India’s research report. The report also noted that India’s economy is expected to bounce back strongly this year.
- Joe Biden’s infrastructure plan faces opposition US President Joe Biden’s $2 trillion infrastructure plan has faced opposition from Republicans, who have criticized the high cost of the plan. However, Biden has defended the plan, stating that it is necessary to invest in America’s infrastructure to remain competitive in the global economy.
- UK’s Prince Philip passes away at the age of 99 Prince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh and husband of Queen Elizabeth II, passed away at the age of 99. The Duke of Edinburgh was known for his dedication to public service and his contributions to charitable organizations.
- Myanmar’s military junta cuts internet access Myanmar’s military junta has cut internet access in an attempt to suppress protests against the military coup. The move has been criticized by human rights organizations and activists.
For Regular Current Affairs Update Visit
- US Capitol attack suspect identified The suspect who rammed his car into a barricade at the US Capitol, killing a police officer, has been identified as Noah Green, a follower of the Nation of Islam. The incident has raised concerns about the rise of extremism in the United States.
In conclusion, staying informed about current affairs is essential in today’s world. By keeping up-to-date with the latest news, we can better understand the world around us and make informed decisions. We hope this blog post has provided you with valuable information about the top news of the day for April 3rd.